Pressure reducing & surge control valve automatically reduces a higher inlet pressure to a steady lower downstream pressure regardless of flow rate and inlet pressure fluctuations. Pilot valve enables the main valve to close quickly to prevent downstream surges.
Additional Relief/Sustaining Function-400
- 401-02 pressure sustaining/differential pressure/check
- 402-pressure sustaining solenoid on/off valve
- 403-surge anticipator relief/remote sense
- Adjustment range : 0-150 psig
- Pressure Class : 150 & 300 #
- Temperature Range : -40º to 90º C.
- Media : Any Liquid Services
- Material : Body & Cover : WCB, WC1, WC6, WC9, LCB, LCC, LC3, C5, C12, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CF8C, CN7M, CD4MCu, Hastelloy, Inconel, Duplex Stainless Steel